Ordinary life is extraordinary...you just have to know what you are looking for

Friday, July 27, 2012

My garden

I am REALLY new to gardening and am trying super hard to figure it all out.  Everyday I thank my lucky stars that the lady who previously owned our home was surely thinking of me when she planted this gorgeous Annabelle Hydrangea.


I do love my garden.  I bought these Celosia because they remind me of the brain coral my oldest seems to be so interested in right now.  So I got the thumbs up from Mr Science plus they are very pretty.


You can't go wrong with these "Supertunia's".  They just grow and make me happy.


Angelonia anyone?  For the purple-people in my life.  You know who you are.


More purple....



...and more purple....purple's just important to some.....


Pee Gee Hydrangea.  Maybe you have to be 13 to enjoy it.


And my rose.  I don't know what kind it is or how to take care of it but I love it and hope it loves me back.


What treasures do you have in your garden?

xo

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Those are so beautiful! I too am a Hydrangea fan. You would love the gardens here!

    ReplyDelete